We’ve been providing our seasonal poetry cards in a braille booklet format for the last seven years. This would not have been possible without assistance from various funding sources. The next four braille editions are possible due to the financial assistance of the Bendigo Valley Sports & Charity Foundation. Sincere thanks for helping us to continue providing this service for our sight impaired readers. The winter braille edition of Poems in the Waiting Room is being transcribed by the Blind Foundation and will be available for reading from June 1.
- Winter 2019
- 2019 Poetry Competition Results
- Welcome to Autumn
- The 2019 competition has closed
- Summer 2018
- Our 2019 Poetry Competition
- Only three days left of A Palette of Poetry
- And the exhibition continues…..
- A Palette of Poetry
- A Palette of Poetry 2
- A Palette of Poetry 2 – our 2018 fundraiser
- National Poetry Day – August 24
- Hello Spring, we’re 40
- Look what’s around the corner
- Braille poetry booklets