I’ve got a writing room for a few months and it’s tucked away in Dunedin’s historic home, Olveston! When I’m not at my ‘real work’, or organising the winter poetry card or the October poetry exhibition I’ll be ‘the artist in residence’ at Olveston. I’m planning to write about the house, the people, objects and whatever else comes to mind and finish my term there with an August reading or exhibition. Jeremy, Olveston’s manager, has very generously opened the house up to me and I can’t hide the fact, I’m very excited. If you want to follow my happenings then have a look here.
- 2018 Poetry Competition Results
- Our 2018 Competition Sponsors
- Autumn 2018
- 2018 Poetry Competition
- Summer reading with PitWR
- Our 2018 Poetry Competition
- Love Waltz with Fireworks-our CHAIRity auction
- Our 2017 CHAIRity FUNdraiser
- Welcome to Spring
- Never too old
- Winter 2017 – our 35th poetry card.
- The forecast for winter
- 2017 Poetry Competition Results
- Early April
- Autumn is upon us