Lyvie, from the RNZFB, sent me this photo today. Because of the cost of transcribing the poems we’ve had to halve the number we include in each braille edition. But Lyvie said they managed to fit 7 of the 8 poems from our spring card into this braille so that’s a bonus! The poems included are: Rocks by Brian Turner, Once in a blue moon by the UK poet Michael Swan, The Man who Loved Hummingbirds by Jeff Daniel Marion, Catch a Little Rhyme by Eve Merriam, A Sketch at Breakfast by Daniel Healy, Here by Grace Paley, Cellist by Gill McEvoy and Karen Peterson Butterworth’s haiku. We’re very grateful to The Lion Foundation for covering the costs of transcribing and printing our braille editions.
- 2018 Poetry Competition Results
- Our 2018 Competition Sponsors
- Autumn 2018
- 2018 Poetry Competition
- Summer reading with PitWR
- Our 2018 Poetry Competition
- Love Waltz with Fireworks-our CHAIRity auction
- Our 2017 CHAIRity FUNdraiser
- Welcome to Spring
- Never too old
- Winter 2017 – our 35th poetry card.
- The forecast for winter
- 2017 Poetry Competition Results
- Early April
- Autumn is upon us