Only three weeks to go before we close off our 2013 poetry competition so keep those entries coming. I contacted our judge, Emma Neale, over the weekend just to remind her that we were in count down mode. Emma will look at every single poem before selecting the top three and the best unplaced Dunedin poem. Without giving anything away I would like to say how wonderful it is to see so many entries coming in from rest home residents all over New Zealand.
- Look what’s around the corner
- Braille poetry booklets
- 2018 Poetry Competition Results
- Our 2018 Competition Sponsors
- Autumn 2018
- 2018 Poetry Competition
- Summer reading with PitWR
- Our 2018 Poetry Competition
- Love Waltz with Fireworks-our CHAIRity auction
- Our 2017 CHAIRity FUNdraiser
- Welcome to Spring
- Never too old
- Winter 2017 – our 35th poetry card.
- The forecast for winter
- 2017 Poetry Competition Results