Daylight Saving starts tomorrow – remember to put your clocks forward one hour before you go to bed tonight. I don’t collect ‘things’ but I must admit a slight recklessness for buying clocks – I have 8 around the house and that excludes the ones that come with electrical appliances. I’ll alter and hopefully synchronise them before heading for bed tonight!
- 2018 Poetry Competition Results
- Our 2018 Competition Sponsors
- Autumn 2018
- 2018 Poetry Competition
- Summer reading with PitWR
- Our 2018 Poetry Competition
- Love Waltz with Fireworks-our CHAIRity auction
- Our 2017 CHAIRity FUNdraiser
- Welcome to Spring
- Never too old
- Winter 2017 – our 35th poetry card.
- The forecast for winter
- 2017 Poetry Competition Results
- Early April
- Autumn is upon us