Today’s Otago Daily Times had a lovely photo of Emma Neale, the 2012 Poems in the Waiting Room competition winner. The accompanying article acknowledged the other two placegetters but omitted mention of Carolyn McCurdie, the best unplaced Dunedin poet. I guess that is understandable as her prize was sponsored by another paper! Read the article and more about When North meets South here.
- Standing Room Only, Radio NZ National
- Poems and flu jabs
- 2016 Poetry Competition Results
- Here comes Autumn
- Poetry competition
- Happy Holidays
- Twenty nine
- Welcome to Summer
- Arriving next week
- Kisses in Store
- 2016 Poems in the Waiting Room poetry competition
- October news
- The Spring card has inspired another poem!
- A poetic response to the Spring poetry card