Today’s Otago Daily Times had a lovely photo of Emma Neale, the 2012 Poems in the Waiting Room competition winner. The accompanying article acknowledged the other two placegetters but omitted mention of Carolyn McCurdie, the best unplaced Dunedin poet. I guess that is understandable as her prize was sponsored by another paper! Read the article and more about When North meets South here.
- Arriving next week
- Kisses in Store
- 2016 Poems in the Waiting Room poetry competition
- October news
- The Spring card has inspired another poem!
- A poetic response to the Spring poetry card
- Paekakariki Arts Walk
- Spring is on the way
- Fracking & Hawk
- Branching out with Poems in Paekakariki
- Tired of winter?
- Lilliput News and Thanks
- Gifts of happiness
- Our winter-red poetry card is on its way.