The success of Poems in the Waiting Room depends on two critical factors; poets willing to loan their poems to PitWR and, organisations willing to sponsor the printing of the cards. When supporting the Braille booklets there is very little recompense for the sponsor. 30 booklets means 30 Braille readers are aware of the sponsor’s grant. Whereas the same grant will provide 3500 cards and 3500 people get to see the sponsor’s name.
- 2019 Poetry Competition Results
- Welcome to Autumn
- The 2019 competition has closed
- Summer 2018
- Our 2019 Poetry Competition
- Only three days left of A Palette of Poetry
- And the exhibition continues…..
- A Palette of Poetry
- A Palette of Poetry 2
- A Palette of Poetry 2 – our 2018 fundraiser
- National Poetry Day – August 24
- Hello Spring, we’re 40
- Look what’s around the corner
- Braille poetry booklets
- 2018 Poetry Competition Results