The success of Poems in the Waiting Room depends on two critical factors; poets willing to loan their poems to PitWR and, organisations willing to sponsor the printing of the cards. When supporting the Braille booklets there is very little recompense for the sponsor. 30 booklets means 30 Braille readers are aware of the sponsor’s grant. Whereas the same grant will provide 3500 cards and 3500 people get to see the sponsor’s name.
- 2018 Poetry Competition Results
- Our 2018 Competition Sponsors
- Autumn 2018
- 2018 Poetry Competition
- Summer reading with PitWR
- Our 2018 Poetry Competition
- Love Waltz with Fireworks-our CHAIRity auction
- Our 2017 CHAIRity FUNdraiser
- Welcome to Spring
- Never too old
- Winter 2017 – our 35th poetry card.
- The forecast for winter
- 2017 Poetry Competition Results
- Early April
- Autumn is upon us