Jeff Harford, from the oarsome morning show, had planned to chat with me last week about Poems in the Waiting Room. I was hosting one of those irritating dry coughs which would have centre staged the whole interview, so we postponed. We’re going to try again this week – the cough has gone and hopefully today’s husky voice will have disappeared by then too! Tune into Otago Access Radio on Thursday morning round 9.20ish.
- Standing Room Only, Radio NZ National
- Poems and flu jabs
- 2016 Poetry Competition Results
- Here comes Autumn
- Poetry competition
- Happy Holidays
- Twenty nine
- Welcome to Summer
- Arriving next week
- Kisses in Store
- 2016 Poems in the Waiting Room poetry competition
- October news
- The Spring card has inspired another poem!
- A poetic response to the Spring poetry card