Jeff Harford, from the oarsome morning show, had planned to chat with me last week about Poems in the Waiting Room. I was hosting one of those irritating dry coughs which would have centre staged the whole interview, so we postponed. We’re going to try again this week – the cough has gone and hopefully today’s husky voice will have disappeared by then too! Tune into Otago Access Radio on Thursday morning round 9.20ish.
- Look what’s around the corner
- Braille poetry booklets
- 2018 Poetry Competition Results
- Our 2018 Competition Sponsors
- Autumn 2018
- 2018 Poetry Competition
- Summer reading with PitWR
- Our 2018 Poetry Competition
- Love Waltz with Fireworks-our CHAIRity auction
- Our 2017 CHAIRity FUNdraiser
- Welcome to Spring
- Never too old
- Winter 2017 – our 35th poetry card.
- The forecast for winter
- 2017 Poetry Competition Results