The winter edition is ready to go. I have already sent copies to the poets, sponsors and other interested readers with positive feedback. One poem in particular seems to have particular appeal but I’ll say no more! A very dear friend of mine always has the latest Poems in the Waiting Room card on her mantelpiece and enjoys showing it to all her visitors. So, a photo of Marg enjoying a sneak preview of the winter edition.
- Look what’s around the corner
- Braille poetry booklets
- 2018 Poetry Competition Results
- Our 2018 Competition Sponsors
- Autumn 2018
- 2018 Poetry Competition
- Summer reading with PitWR
- Our 2018 Poetry Competition
- Love Waltz with Fireworks-our CHAIRity auction
- Our 2017 CHAIRity FUNdraiser
- Welcome to Spring
- Never too old
- Winter 2017 – our 35th poetry card.
- The forecast for winter
- 2017 Poetry Competition Results